EMILY CARR AWARD WINNER: ERIKA ANETTE

Erika Anette is one of Emily Carr's Award winners.
She has exhibited a video project at Winsor Gallery during the Award Winner Exhibition.


Anette writes about her work:

I am a multidisciplinary artist with a recent Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Emily Carr University. In the past I have worked in a variety of fields, all of which have contributed to knowing where I want to go in the future. My passion for art and my need to help people have begun to get weaved in together in the form of Social Practice - still a relatively unknown art form.

In the future I want to obtain a Master's Degree in Social Practice and work creating spaces where (to be described in the most open way possible) people can learn and grow in the most wide range of ways which will hopefully be my contribution to a better functioning society.

You can learn more about Erikia on her vimeo page and website.

Comments